The goal is to increase knowledge of communications system status and inform about new developments in the field related to the Arctic areas. The second goal is to collect user needs, problems and benefits related to connectivity from various fields.
The way of working includes
- maintain the list of useful information sites of both the goals
- link proposals to sites are more than welcome
- discussion and information sharing meetings (e.g., in UARCTIC events) within the network and between the networks
- news provided by members about/from various related events
- please send them to the chair
Please contact the chair if you like to join the network.