During the second day of the meeting, the UArctic Assembly made the following decisions:
- Approve the UArctic Financial statements, the Auditor report for 2022, the UArctic Annual Report 2022 as well as UArctic Operating Budget 2023.
- Increase the membership fees as follows:
- Membership fee of EUR 750 for Arctic and Non-Arctic members with an annual operating budget of less than EUR 10 million.
- Membership fee of EUR 1500 for Arctic and Non-Arctic members with an annual operating budget of greater than EUR 10 million, but less than EUR 100 million.
- Membership fee of EUR 4000 for Arctic and Non-Arctic members with an annual operating budget of greater than EUR 100 million.
The Assembly approved the provisional establishment of the following Thematic Networks:
- Thematic Network on Arctic Cultures and History, hosted by University of Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands
- Thematic Network on Blue Economy and the Arctic, hosted by Nord University, Norway
- Thematic Network on Collaborative Online International Learning and Biodiversity Education across the Arctic Circle (COIL@UArctic), hosted by Robert Gordon University, Scotland, UK
- Thematic Network on High Latitude Dust, hosted by Agricultural University of Iceland, Iceland
- Thematic Network on Microtomography of Arctic Marine Organisms, hosted by UiT Arctic University of Norway, Norway
The Assembly approved the granting of full Thematic Network status to the ones listed below.
- Thematic Network on Decolonization of Arctic Library and Archives Metadata (DALAM), hosted by Polar Libraries Colloquy, Canada
- Thematic Network on Digital North: Three-Dimensional Technologies and Arctic Education, hosted by UiT The Arctic University of Norway, Norway
- Thematic Network on Frozen Arctic Conservation, hosted by University of Lapland, Finland
- Thematic Network on Northern and Arctic Island Studies Research, hosted by University of the Highlands and Islands, Scotland
Furthermore, the Assembly made the following decisions:
- Re-elect Gail Fondahl and Sven D. Haakanson Jr. as members of the UArctic’s Nominations Committee
- Elects Laila Hedegaard Pedersen as a member of the UArctic’s Nominations Committee
- Invite Gary Kachanoski, Peter Sköld, Karen Barnes, Evon Peter, and Mona Johnson to join the Friends of UArctic